Knitted Diamond-Clematis Cushion CW2003 – All Wool Cover
- Our current offering, Knitted Diamond-Clematis Cushion CW2003 – All Wool Cover is available in two pattern variants. Flowers around a central diamond or flowers in the centre.
- ColourWay 2003 (CW2003 formerly CW2002) is a juxtaposition of Ash and Natural.
- The colour of wood ash is the inspiration for this mid-grey colour way.
- Creatively knit together with an un-dyed natural yarn, this colour way makes a bold statement. Therefore, why not make a stunning addition of a new knit pillow cover to your living room, include this unique grey cushion in your decor.
100% Canadian Wool
- Our knitting team member, Nutbar Knits hand makes this unique cushion cover locally in Nova Scotia, Canada. Knit using tactile, Canadian wool, this knitted, Ash, diamond-clematis cushion is a general favourite.
- This cushion, all wool knitted, is environmentally friendly. Natural wool is a sustainable fibre. Farmers and ranchers shear their sheep at least annually as their fleece doesn’t shed. Since, without this regular shearing the fleece overgrows potentially harming the sheep.
- The yarn, a robust hand knitting yarn, will provide years of enjoyment. Unlike the more common merino these yarns have more body and a firmer hand. Therefore, our local hand-knitters favour this sturdy Canadian yarn spun in Atlantic Canada for knitting outdoor wear. Likewise, we chose it for our Knitt3ed Diamond-Clematis Cushion CW2003 – All Wool Cover.
- And for those customers who are concerned about happy sheep, it is 100% ethically sourced Canadian wool! We are fortunate in Canada. We don’t need the harsh methods used elsewhere to keep their sheep healthy.
Easy Care Wool
- Wool is easy care with the right washing techniques and mild soap or detergent. We recommend products such as Eucalan.
- Soak your cushion cover in cool water. Squeeze out the excess water, don’t wring, then roll in a towel or alternatively use the spin cycle on your washer. Lay the cushion cover flat to dry.