Knitted Diamond-Clematis Cushion CW2004 – All Wool Cover
- Our current offering is a Knitted Diamond-Clematis Cushion CW2004 – All Wool Cover. This beautifully knitted pillow case is available in two variants depending on the placement of the flowers.
- Colour Way 2004 (CW 2004) is a juxtaposition of basalt and natural wool yarn
- Flint is the inspiration for the name of this charcoal black colour way.
- Creatively knit together with an un-dyed natural yarn, this colour way makes a bold statement. Therefore, why not make a stunning addition to your living room, include this unique black cushion in your decor.
100% Canadian Wool
- Our knitting team member, Nutbar Knits hand makes this unique cushion cover locally in Nova Scotia, Canada. Knit using tactile, Canadian wool, this knitted, Flint, diamond-clematis cushion is a general favourite.
- This cushion, all wool knitted, is environmentally friendly. Natural wool is a sustainable fibre. Farmers and ranchers shear their sheep at least annually as their fleece doesn’t shed. Since, without this regular shearing the fleece overgrows potentially harming the sheep.
- The yarn, a robust hand knitting yarn, is suitable for daily use. Unlike the more common merino these yarns have more body and a firmer hand. Therefore, our local hand-knitters favour this sturdy Canadian yarn spun in Atlantic Canada for knitting outdoor wear, likewise, we prefer this yarn for our Knitted Diamond-Clematis Cushion CW2004 – All Wool Cover
- And for those customers who are concerned about happy sheep, it is 100% ethically sourced Canadian wool! We are fortunate in Canada. We don’t need the harsh methods sometimes used elsewhere in the world to keep their sheep healthy.
Easy Care Wool
- Wool is easy care with the right washing techniques and mild soap or detergent. We recommend products such as Eucalan.
- Soak your cushion cover in cool water and a little cleaning product. Squeeze out the excess water, don’t wring, then roll in a towel or, alternatively, use the spin cycle of your washer. Lay flat until dry.