Knitted Basketweave Cushion CW2003 – All Wool
- Our current Knitted Basketweave Cushion CW2003 – All Wool Cover is a two-toned, natural and grey all wool offering.
- ColourWay 2003 (CW2003) is a juxtaposition of Ash and Natural.
- Creatively knit together with an un-dyed natural yarn, this colour way makes a subtle statement. Therefore, why not make a stunning addition to your living room, include this unique grey cushion in your decor.
- Our knitting team member, Nutbar Knits hand makes this unique cushion cover locally in Nova Scotia, Canada. Knit using tactile, Canadian wool, this knitted, Ash, basket weave cushion is a general favourite
100% Canadian Wool
- This cushion, all wool knitted, is environmentally friendly. Natural wool is a sustainable fibre. Farmers and ranchers shear their sheep at least annually as their fleece doesn’t shed. Since, without this regular shearing the fleece overgrows potentially harming the sheep.
- The yarn, a robust hand knitting yarn, will withstand years of use. Unlike the more common merino these yarns have more body and a firmer hand. Therefore, our local hand-knitters favour this sturdy Canadian yarn spun in Atlantic Canada for knitting outdoor wear, likewise, we prefer this yarn for our Knitted Basketweave Cushion CW2003 – All Wool Cover.
- And for those customers who are concerned about happy sheep, it is 100% ethically sourced Canadian wool! We are lucky in Canada. We don’t need the harsh methods sometimes needed elsewhere to keep their sheep healthy.
Easy Care Wool
- Wool is easy care with the right washing techniques and mild soap or detergent. We recommend products such as Eucalan.
- Just soak your knitted basketweave grey cushion cover in cool water. Squeeze out the excess water, don’t wring, then roll in a towel. Lay flat to dry.