Knitted Basketweave Cushion CW5005 – All Wool Cover
- Our current Knitted Basketweave Cushion CW5005 – All Wool Cover, made, unusually, in knit stitch. The reverse side of this basket weave pillow pattern is simple knit and purl stitches. Should you prefer we can use a different knit pattern on the back, k5 p3 for example.
- ColourWay CW5005 is a juxtaposition of Buttercup and Basalt, in other words yellow and black.
- Creatively knit together, this colour way makes a bold statement. Therefore, why not make a stunning addition to your living room, with a unique cushion not available in your local store. So, include this knitted basketweave stitch pattern cushion in your decor.
100% Canadian Wool
- Instead of getting frustrated with an “easy knitting project” let us do the knitting for you.
- Our knitting team member, Nutbar Knits hand makes this unique knitted basketweave black and yellow cushion cover locally in Nova Scotia, Canada. Knit using tactile, Canadian wool, this Knitted Basalt Basketweave Cushion – All Wool Cover is a general favourite with men and women alike.
- This knitted basket weave cushion is environmentally friendly. Natural wool is a sustainable fibre. Farmers and ranchers shear their sheep at least annually as their fleece doesn’t shed. Since, without this regular shearing the fleece overgrows potentially harming the sheep.
- The yarn, a robust hand knitting yarn, will withstand years of use. Unlike the more common merino these yarns have more body and a firmer hand. Therefore, our local hand-knitters favour this sturdy Canadian yarn spun in Atlantic Canada for knitting outdoor wear. Likewise, we prefer this yarn for our Knitted Basketweave Cushion CW5005 – All Wool Cover.
- And for those customers who are concerned about happy sheep, as are we, it is 100% ethically sourced Canadian wool! We are lucky in Canada. We don’t need the harsh methods sometimes used elsewhere to keep their sheep healthy.
Easy Care Wool
- Wool is easy care with the right washing techniques and mild soap or detergent. We recommend products such as Eucalan.
- Just soak your cushion cover in cool water. Squeeze out the excess water, don’t wring, then roll in a towel. Lay flat to dry.