Knitted Diamond-Chevrons Cushion CW2009 – All Wool Cover
- Knitted Diamond-Chevrons Cushion CW2009 – All Wool Cover is our current offering.
- Colourway 2009 (CW2009 formerly CW2003) is a juxtaposition of Flint and Natural.
- Flint, a rock found in Nova Scotia, is the inspiration for the name of this dark grey colour way.
- Creatively knit together with an un-dyed natural yarn, this colour way makes a bold statement. Therefore, why not make a stunning addition to your living room, include this unique grey cushion in your decor.
100% Canadian Wool
- Our knitting team member, Nutbar Knits hand makes this unique cushion cover locally in Nova Scotia, Canada. Knit using tactile, Canadian wool, this Knitted Diamond-Chevrons Cushion CW2009 – All Wool Cover is a general favourite.
- This cushion, all wool knitted, is environmentally friendly. Natural wool is a sustainable fibre. Farmers and ranchers shear their sheep at least annually as their fleece doesn’t shed. Since, without this regular shearing the fleece overgrows potentially harming the sheep.
- The yarn, a robust hand knitting yarn, will withstand years of use. Unlike the more common merino these yarns have more body and a firmer hand. Therefore, our local hand-knitters favour this sturdy Canadian yarn spun in Atlantic Canada for knitting outdoor wear..
- And for those customers who are concerned about happy sheep, it is 100% ethically sourced Canadian wool! We are lucky in Canada. We don’t need the harsh methods used elsewhere to keep their sheep healthy.
Easy Care Wool
- Wool is easy care with the right washing techniques and mild soap or detergent. We recommend products such as Eucalan.
- Just soak your cushion cover in cool water. Squeeze out the excess water, don’t wring, then roll in a towel. Lay flat to dry.