Knitted Diamonds Cushion CW2003- All Wool Cover
- Our current offering, Knitted Ash Diamonds Cushion – All Wool Cover is a subtle version of our flint cushion of the same pattern.
- ColourWay 2003 (CW2003 formerly CW2002) is a juxtaposition of Ash and Natural.
- Wood ash, as the name suggests, is the inspiration for the name of this mid grey colour way.
- Creatively knit together with an un-dyed natural yarn, this colour way makes a understated statement. Therefore, why not make a stunning addition to your living room, include this unique diamond pattern grey cushion in your decor.
100% Canadian Wool
- Our knitting team member, Nutbar Knits hand makes this unique cushion cover locally in Nova Scotia, Canada. Knit using tactile, Canadian wool, this knitted, Ash, diamonds cushion is a general favourite.
- This cushion, all wool knitted, is environmentally friendly. Natural wool is a sustainable fibre. Farmers and ranchers shear their sheep at least annually as their fleece doesn’t shed. Since, without this regular shearing the fleece overgrows potentially harming the sheep.
- The yarn, a robust hand knitting yarn, will withstand years of use. Unlike the more common merino these yarns have more body and a firmer hand. Therefore, our local hand-knitters favour this sturdy Canadian yarn spun in Atlantic Canada for knitting outdoor wear, likewise we prefer this yarn for our Knitted Diamonds Cushion CW2003 – All Wool Cover.
- And for those customers who are concerned about happy sheep, it is 100% ethically sourced Canadian wool! We are lucky in Canada. We don’t need the harsh methods used elsewhere to keep their sheep healthy.
Easy Care Wool
- Wool is easy care with the right washing techniques and mild soap or detergent. We recommend products such as Eucalan.
- Just soak your cushion cover in cool water. Squeeze out the excess water, don’t wring, then roll in a towel. Lay flat to dry.